- Marks your current location and city name.
- Your financial status.
- Character name and nationality.
- Ship durability. Place your mouse over the icon to see your ship’s maximum durability and its current status. Use repair skill at sea or hire a shipwright to maximize your durability status.
- Browse the number of sailors and their fatigue level. Place your mouse over the icon to see the number of sailors you are employing and how many more you can hire.
When the fatigue level rises to 100, the number of sailors starts to drop. You cannot set out on a voyage with 0 sailors.
- Vigor status. Vigor capacity increases as you level up. Using your skills consumes vigor. It can be recovered by ordering drinks at the tavern or by eating food.
- Conversations and game messages are shown in this section.
- Users can choose to shut out or monitor certain chat channels. Select "All" to screen all conversations; "Party" to screen only fleet conversations; "Company" for guild conversations; and "Event" to get an update on latest events.
- You can also shut out certain messages. "Shout" shuts out shouts; "nshouts" shuts out national shouts; "company" shuts out company conversations; "emotions" deletes emotional expressions.
- Convert chat modes. "Say" is the general conversation mode; "Party" is for fleet conversations; "Company" is for company conversations, and "Tell" is for private messages.
- Express your current emotion.
- Take a look at the village map. Place the cursor over the map to see the building location details.
- This is the quick slot. Users can place up to eight most frequently used skills or items.
Register skills and items by going to System –> Quick Slot.
- Use the skills that you have picked up.
- Make use of a range of items.
- Change the fleet recruitment status. If you are part of a fleet you can pass on the title of Admiral or leave the fleet.
- Browse character information, skill status, equipment and belongings, and aide information.
- Browse ship information, ship parts, and cargo information.
- Browse port permit, quest, discoveries, and event history.
- Search, friend list, company membership list, chat room, mail, change status, and bazaar menu can be found here.
- Change the game settings, quick slot and short cut settings, and login status.